Train delays likely as police deal with incident between Mortlake and Twickenham
By Heather Nicholls
30th Nov 2023 | Local News
Train delays are likely this afternoon as police deal with an incident near the railway between Mortlake and Twickenham.
In a statement on social media South Western Railway said that disruption is estimated to end at 5pm.
They said: "The police dealing with an incident near the railway is affecting the lines between Mortlake and Twickenham.
"Trains may be cancelled, delayed or revised because of this problem.
"At this time, we estimate that disruption to our services will end at 17:00.
"All lines are blocked and your journey is likely to take longer.
"We will let you know if this changes or when we have more information."
You can use your ticket to travel on:
- Great Western Railway - London Paddington to Reading and Windsor & Eton Central via Slough
- Elizabeth Line via any reasonable routes
- London Underground lines via any reasonable route
- TFL Buses between Clapham Junction-Richmond-Twickenham-Brentford -Hounslow and Feltham via any reasonable route
- 4 Lion-Reading-Bracknell via Wokingham and X4- Lion-Reading-Bracknell via Wokingham, John Leisure Centre.