Year 4 Teacher Full Time Start Jan 2024
Closing Date: 17th February 2024
- A nurturing community where staff feel confident and valued.
- A happy and inclusive primary school that welcome children and families from a range of backgrounds and cultures.
- High expectations of pupils and wish them to be successful life-long learners.
- Encouraging and supportive lead staff.
- A purposeful and aspirational curriculum.
- Dedicated and supportive staff team who work very hard to provide the best opportunities for children in a safe and happy school environment.
- Aims to provide students with a well balanced education and full-fill their needs in a stimulating and caring environment.
- 1+ years experience as a Primary School Teacher, Year 4 Teacher experience desirable
- ECT or PGCE qualification with QTS
- A growth mind-set
- Delivering a range of subjects including maths and English
- Managing children's behaviour during the school day and supporting their learning and participation in class
- Encouraging the development of social skills and supporting students' individual needs
- Participating in team meetings and training programmes as an active member of a team
- Dedication to teaching engaging lessons and inspiring the students
- Up to date DBS
- Working with leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Head Teachers.
- Support to reach your career goals with ongoing opportunities.