Richmond Upon Thames
Closing Date: 21st February 2024
Teaching Assistant / KS3/4 / Outstanding Schools / Richmond
Do you have experience as a Teaching Assistant and want to work in a secondary school?
Future Education are currently looking to recruit excellent Teaching Assistants who previously had experience working with students that have special needs. We have live vacancies that range from full-time, long term and daily supply around the Richmond area of London
- Working with pupils who require support in KS3 and KS4
- Develop great relationships with both the children and staff members
- You will be assisting the class teacher by helping with 1:1 or small groups
- Support pupils who have special needs.
- Previous experience working in a school environment (Ideally KS3/4 experience)
- Good behaviour management schools
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Up to date Safeguarding training
- Right to work in the UK
- Daily competitive rate of £85 - £95 per day.
- Work at outstanding schools with good reputation in Richmond
- Professional advice and support from our experienced consultants throughout the process
- Career progression opportunities with our schools
- Flexible working hours
All of our schools are close to train stations and generally have good bus service around them. You are able to get to central London with ease.
If you are looking for an opportunity to thrive in a secondary school in Richmond, then click apply now!
Future Education started as a passion project by a former headteacher, so we have a genuine passion for teachers and being run by a family of teachers we understand what it is like to be in your shoes, so promise to make your experience a good one.