SEN Intervention Teaching Assistant Full Time
Closing Date: 17th February 2024
- A nurturing community where staff feel confident and valued.
- A happy and inclusive primary school that welcome children and families from a range of backgrounds and cultures.
- High expectations of pupils and wish them to be successful life-long learners.
- Encouraging and supportive lead staff.
- A purposeful and aspirational curriculum.
- Dedicated and supportive staff team who work very hard to provide the best opportunities for children in a safe and happy school environment.
- Aims to provide students with a well balanced education and fulfill their needs in a stimulating and caring environment.
- Up to date enhanced DBS.
- Experience with Primary aged children.
- In this role you will be working one-on-one or in small groups with students who have special educational needs.
- You will be able to confidently assist classroom teachers in adapting lesson plans and materials to meet the needs of students with SEN.
- The ideal candidate will provide support during classroom activities, ensuring students with SEN can fully participate and engage.
- Up to date CV and references.
- You will have the ability to use a range of specialist strategies and resources to support children with autism.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with parents, carers and other professionals.
- We are looking for someone hard-working, dedicated, and passionate about working with students with SEN and ensuring they recieve a nourishing education where they can thrive.