Richmond Upon Thames
Closing Date: 21st February 2024
Are you looking for a new long term HLTA role in a flourishin school?
Are you a HLTA looking to expand your experience?
Are you a confident, enthusiastic teaching assistant looking to work in across different year groups?
HLTA required in Richmond
School: Mainstream Primary School
Start date: January 2024
Industry: Education and training
- HLTA role.
- Flexible year groups.
- Mainstream school.
- Lovely and supportive school.
- Borough of Richmond.
- January Start
- Outstanding ofsted report.
- Full training and support given.
To apply, you will need:
- An enhanced DBS check, or be willing to apply for one.
- 2 checkable references.
- Choice of year groups
- Positive attitude towards education.
- HLTA qualifications
- Good communication skills.
- Positive and understanding attitude!
How to apply:
If you are interested, please apply below. If this role may not be suitable for you but you would like something similar, please do get in touch! We may have something available which may suit your needs. Trials will take place next week, with the successful candidate joining the team straight away.
High Level Teaching Assistant - Richmond
Education and training